Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

A lot of people are upset at Capcom for making Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 only a few months after the original came out. I am upset also but at the end of the day, Capcom is a bussiness and the only thing a business has to worry about is making money. A bunch of people will buy UMvC and enjoy it. I will pass up on thsi becuase I wasn't a huge fan of the normal one. I will problly only rent it but I do not see myself playing it much after that. More about the game after the jump.




Lets talk about some changes in it.

Thier is 12 new fighters in this one!

On the Capcom side:
  • Strider
  • Firebrand
  • Vergil
  • Frank West
  • Phoenix Wright
  • Nemesis
And on the Marvel side:
  • Ghost Rider
  • Dr Strange
  • Nova
  • Rocket Raccoon
  • Hawkeye
  • Iron Fist

A few other changes in the game also such as you can now x factor in the air, changes in the balancing of the game, a few fighters have been given new moves.

If you want more Marvel vs Capcom 3 goodness you can check out my Full review!



No comments:

Post a Comment